Available Device Service Components
Device Service component types communicate with devices, which can be real or simulated using a protocol simulator, sensors, actuators and other IoT objects using the native protocol of the IoT object.
The following Device Service components are supplied:
- BACnet, as described in BACnet Device Service Component
- EtherNet/IP, as described in EtherNet/IP Device Service Component
- Modbus, as described in Modbus Device Service Component
- OPC-UA, as described in OPC-UA Device Service Component
- Virtual, as described in Virtual Device Service Component
Further Device Services are continually being developed for subsequent release. For information on our full range of Device Services, contact IOTech.