Using the Support Portal
IOTech Systems values your custom and aims to make using our software as easy as possible. To help support you in the use of our software we offer a support portal. This allows you to:
- Access the knowledge base to find information on how to use our products
- View the latest tutorial vidoes
- Get the latest news about product releases.
If you have customer login credentials you are also able to:
- View your contracts and the assets belonging to them.
- Create and manage support cases and ask questions to supports
- View and download your license keys
- Download the latest version of the software.
Accessing the Support Portal
The customer communities portal can be accessed from the website https://www.iotechsys.com/. At the top of the page there is a button which says "Support Portal". Pressing this takes you to the home page.
Alternatively you can go directly to https://iotech.force.com/edgexpert/s/
This takes you to the support portal home page.
This page allows you to access the knowledge base and product documentation. If you log in you will be able to log support cases, download products and view your license keys.
How to Log In to the Support Portal.
To log in to the support portal and contact support you can press the log in button at the top right of the home page. This allows you to log in with your customer log in credentials.
You can also log in directly using your Customer login credentials.
If you don't have login credentials, you can contact IOTech using the Contact Form on the IOTech website.
You can also do the following:
- View your contracts by clicking the My Contracts button
- Raise a ticket in the IOTech system to address an issue or track the progress of an open case by selecting the My Cases button
- View and download your license keys by selecting the My License Keys button
- Download software in the Downloads section.